Transportation of oversized cargo to the site of SIBUR TOBOLSKback
- Synthesis unit 9.24 x 9.78 x 7.19 m / 591.7 t.
- Main evaporator casing 10.77 x 4.6 x 5.33 m / 94 t.
- Economizer casing 10.77 x 4.87 x 5.4 m / 70 t.
- Shield evaporator and superheater casing10.77 x 4.4 x 5.33 m / 53 t.
- Thermal oxidizer 19.8 x 5.35 x 5.62 m / 49.5 t.
- Flue gas duct 9.8 x 4.02 x 8.35 m / 19.2 t.
- Deggendorf (Germany) - Antwerp (Belgium) - Northern Sea Route - port of Sabetta - Tobolsk
- Ports Kunsan and Ulsan (Korea) - Northern Sea Route - Tobolsk (Russia)
Scope of work:
- The 1st stage included loading and transportation of cargo from Deggendorf to the port in Antwerp and further transportation along the Northern Sea Route to the port of Sabetta. From the Sabetta port, the cargo was delivered to the job site in Tobolsk.
- The second stage included a full range of works for the oversized and heavy cargo transportation from the Korean seaports of Kunsan and Ulsan to the port of Sabetta along the Northern Sea Route to Tobolsk.