Amur Gas Processing Plant 2back
- Depropanizer column,
- Debutanizer column,
- Flare ko drums,
- Feed gas drying adsorber,
- Mercury removal adsorber
- Ports Zhangjigan and Tianjin, China – pier of AGPP, Amur region, Russian Federation
Volume of cargo:
- 15910 m3, 5759 mt
Main oversized and heavy cargo:
- Depropanizer Column: 54,5m õ 6,52m õ 7,05m / 259 mt.
- Debutanizer Column: 47,7m õ 5,07m õ 5,58m. / 135 mt.
- Flare Ko Drums: 13,5m õ 5,0m õ 5,55m / 73 mt.
- Feed Gas Drying Adsorber: 16,57m õ 6,5m õ 6,1m / 258 mt.
- Mercury Removal Adsorber: 15,5m x 5,8m x 6,1m / 162 mt.
Scope of work:
- Development and approval of the technological scheme and operational regulations for cargo transshipment.
- Development and approval of the placement and securing of cargo schemes.
- Unloading of cargo directly from a crane vessel onto barges, followed by placement and fastening of cargo on the barges.
- All operations were carried out at the roadstead of the seaport of De-Castri.
- Transportation of cargo by barge-towing trains from the seaport of De-Kastri to the temporary berth of the Amur GPP (Svobodny). Customs transit procedure for each barge.