High-quality Fuel Plant in Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan GTL)back
- Nitrogen scrubbers, Air scrubbers, Absorbers, High pressure column
- Saint Petersburg, Volgograd, Russia - port of Kuryk, Kazakhstan – construction site
Volume of cargo:
- 1810 MT
Main oversize and heavy cargo:
- Top column, 2 pcs. – 41,0 X 7,3 x 7,1 m; 225 t.
- Lower column, 2 pcs. - 25,0 x 6,8 x 7,1 m; 120 t.
- Adsorber, 4 pcs. - 27,0 x 6,0 x 6,4 m; 160 t.
- Nitrogen scrubber, 2 pcs. - 20,0 x 6,0 x 6,2 m; 90 t.
- Air scrubber, 2 pcs. - 28,0 x 6,9 x 6,7 m; 150 t.
Scope of work:
- Loading of large-size heavy equipment on barges in two ways: RO RO and Crane method.
- Development and coordination of the project of placement, ballasting and fastening of cargo on the barge.
- Towing of barges from Saint –Petersburg via Volgograd to Kuryk.
- Development of transport configurations of road trains for the Kuryk (Kazakhstan) - Karshi (Uzbekistan) route.
- Reconstruction of infrastructure, construction of detours, strengthening of bridges and overpasses.