Sea & Air
Barrus Logistics is a valued and trusted partner on the international transportation arena. Our company carries out international transportation of various cargo via road, rail, sea and air modes of transport. We are proud to offer the best and individually tailored routes for safe and timely transportation of your cargo, irrespective of its volume.
The advantage of Barrus Logistics intermodal and multimodal transport is that our in-house engineered solutions provide the most efficient use of multiple transport modes, thus improving lead times, reducing stock costs and keeping control over freight costs. Our transport combinations result in improved sustainability and carbon footprint reductions.
Despite the longer delivery times, international maritime shipping is relatively cheap and provides an opportunity to minimise costs. We offer a great choice of destinations across short and deep sea from every major global port to suit any of your needs. Our specialists will devise the most optimal routes to your satisfaction. We will guide you through the complexities of specific ports, local regulations and cultural specificities, efficiently shipping your consignment from port to port.
- FCL / LCL, door-to-door delivery
- Multimodal transportation
- Special solutions for retail and the fashion industry
- Cargo consolidation in country of departure
- Order management
- Supplier management
- Documentation management
- IT-solutions as per client’s requirements
Air transportation, on the contrary, is the fastest shipping method, however does incur higher costs associated with transportation of cargo. Our company provides reliable and efficient air freight service at competitive rates while sustaining high levels of communication and performance. Our outstanding quality service, profound experience and a comprehensive portfolio enable us to meet successfully your air freight deadlines and requirements, ensuring confidence and reliability.
- Door-to-door delivery worldwide
- Customs clearance at the airport
- Flexible choice of routes and transportation modes
- Emergency service: departure via next available flight, most optimal connecting flights
- Heavy and oversized cargo handling
- Intra-country distribution
- Pre-carriage and on-carriage with bonded carrier
- 24/7 service availability
- Air charter